Istra is a leading Algo-Trading research company specializing in developing and deploying High Frequency Trading strategies (HFT). We use state of the art technology and algorithms that are developed by our elite highly-skilled group of experienced researchers and developers in a challenging, pleasant, and rewarding work environment.
We are constantly looking for experienced & skilled SW developers to join our team.
Our developers are responsible for the design, development, and implementation of advanced cutting edge distributed automated trading systems - demanding extreme throughput and latency optimization.
Moreover, as part of our team, you will focus on the full life cycle development of data engineering analytics, in a complex, research environment and you will contribute directly to our dynamic, operational flows (CI/CD).
You will have the opportunity to enjoy a high level of individual autonomy, combined with a strong emphasis on teamwork and knowledge sharing. You will be working in a challenging and enriching work environment.
So, if you love challenges, have a constant striving for excellence and a desire to be influential, there is a good chance we'll be a good match.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Engineering or a related field from a well known academic institute.
GPA 90+ (3.6+)
• Strong knowledge and experience in C/C++
• Experience in design & development of large scale enterprise systems – advantage
• Experience in the areas of latency, high-throughput network programming – advantage
• Passion for big data and data-driven decision making
• A deep sense of intellectual curiosity and excellence
• Independent, thorough, motivated, and innovative